Sudden onset of audible heartbeats nearer to mid-chest followed by headache, odd feeling in throat. Any comments?

Hello I don t know how this service works, but it is just that a few minutes away while I was sitting to my laptop doing nothing stressful I had a sudden onset of drum-like heartbeats clearly audible and seeming to be nearer to the midchest/ bronchus and once it calmed down I had a headache-like sensation in my head and some odd feeling near my throat . Any comments? If I shall mention any further information about irregular occurrences of heartbeats, let me know.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013