Sudden irregular periods conyinuing for 15 days. Advised ultrasound. Suggestions?

Delhi, India, Nov 17, 2012 Dear... Gynaecologist My wife Rachana Baxi age 49 Yr 3 month. Her periods started on Nov 03, 2012 and continuing till today i.e. Nov 17, 2012 - first time after start of regular periods. During tean age in the bigining it used to be ir-regular: some times extending to a month. The Doctor has advised: Etosys 1, 1, 1 x 2 days and ultra sound then visit again. Please enlighten. Er. Dinesh Kumar Baxi
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012