Sudden fast heart beats, lightheadedness, dizziness, sweating, short of breath, tingling in arms, legs. Reason?

I there, i got up the other morning i was only up for 10minutes when out of no where my heart start going really fast i feel light headed dizzy i was sweating short of breath i had to get my husband to take me to the chair i had no energy i just fell to the ground i started getting tingling in my arms then my legs, it took me 15minutes or so to get my breathing back to normal and then i was fine just really tried i was up for another 20minutes then had to sit down again i ended up sleeping for two hours and have no problems since. I m not sure if i should worry about this or not ? wait to see if it happens again. Thank you Rebecca .
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013