The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be due to:
1. Any pathology in the vestibular apparatus in inner ear
(it is associated with maintenance of body posture & balance)
2. Any fluctuation in blood pressure levels such as Hypotension
3. Decrease in blood sugar levels (Hypoglycemia
4. Deficiency of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Calcium, etc. which also interferes with blood formation & nerve conduction.
5. Tension/stress & lack of adequate rest and sleep.
Investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of blood pressure and blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
A CT scan
of brain might be required to rule out any pathology.
So, it will be better to consult your General Physician & get a proper physical examination done.
So that appropriate management steps could be taken.
Meanwhile, you should maintain adequate hydration, take a healthy balanced diet & avoid stress.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Wishing you a good health.
Thanks & take care.