Sudden change in voice, no throat irritation, done thyroid test. Further course of action?

Respected Doctor, My age is 44yrs and in past 45 days suddenly there is a change in my voice. I am not having any en gulping problem. there is no irritation in throat , no coughing, sound sleep, no drynes of throat, no increase / decrease in weight, no weakness experienced, After getting treated by family physician and ENT my Thyroid was tested and it was found to be T3 Total 0.74 ng/mL T4 total 6.30 ug /dL TSH 6.95 uIU/mL Please suggest me further course of action. Regards Chitrasen Nigam
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012