Sudden breast pain, nipple swelling, fluttering in stomach, vomiting sensation on waking, pregnancy test negative. Opinion?

hello I am 23 and i have been experiencing some problems. I keep having these sudden pains in my breast and my nipples have become swollen. I also feel fluttering in my stomach which has became enlarged in the past few weeks. I wake up each day with a headache and a constantfeeling that i have to throw up. My periods are very odd, for the past two months i have spotted then had a two week long period. I have taken two pregancy test which one was negative and other inconclusive. Can you please tell me what you thick
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012