Sudden bleeding from nipple, constant headache, sweaty, vomiting sensation, dizziness. Should I be worried?

Hi, The other day my nipple started bleeding . It happened for about a minute and then stopped and it hasn t happened since. I have experienced no pain and my boob has not changed in anyway. I have also been having mild but constant head aches all week, along with feeling sweaty and feeling like I am going to throw up occasionaly. I have noticed some dizziness and I constantly feel run down. I was worried I was pregnant but I got my period today (which could explain me feeling sick but I never feel like this on my period). Should I be worried? What could this possibly be, I m getting a bit scared. Thank you for your help Rachael
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer