Subcision for lip wrinkles, scars around mouth, needle action, the scars are long, raised and hard, shot with cortisone, no effect. Remedy?

I had subcision done on my lip wrinkles 2 months ago. The wrinkles flattened out, but I am left with 15 raised scars around my entire mouth where the needle action happened. These long, raised, hard bumps are much larger and more noticable than my wrinkles ever were. Doc initially said they will go down in a couple weeks and seemed totally confident in that. But they didn t. 2 weeks ago he shot them with cortisone but they still remain the same size. They are so hard and raised and noticible, and the area inbetween them is lower and normal , that I m thinking this is my end result. Am I stuck with this?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012