Stuffy nose, sore throat, coughing, ulcers in roof of mouth. What is it?

I had a cold for a while now, after 2 weeks it felt like it was going away but I still had a stuffy nose and had to constantly blow my nose. The 4th week I noticed it felt like I was getting a sore throat . I would cough and gag once a while, nose would be stuffy, throat felt clogged, felt like stuff was draining down my throat. I also noticed the roof of my mouth was sore, red, with white olcers, but yellowish color around them. The pain isn t bad, it hurts to eat and swallow sometimes. When I swallow my throat feels like it gets clogged and I have to cough it up. I don t know if its still a cold or what it is?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013