Stuffed nose, congestion and headache, dizziness. Cough persisting. Sores in the mouth. Flu?

I am a 41 yr old white male from ny. I began feeling ill on Easter Sunday with a stuffy nose, congestion, headache. Things stayed the same over the next week but my breathing has become more labored and I have developed a bad cough. On Tuesday night I broke out with a 104 temp, had the chills, severe headache, dizziness. I slept for most of two days and now I don't feel too bad today. My lungs are still cloudy but what I'm most concerned about are the many fever sores which have developed in and around my mouth. Is this all the flu?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013