Struggling to stop vomiting tendency. Was under the treatment of duodenum ulcer. Cure?

hi every morning while having my breakfast, i struggle to stop the vomiting tendency. I am worried about it. I do not know why this happens. I consulted one doctor sometime back and i was under treatment of duodenum ulcer which has been cured as per the Urea Balloon Test. While the treatment was on I was taking Dompy tablets before meal which proved beneficial. However, I am facing the difficulty again every morning.
Asked On : Sat, 21 Apr 2012