Strong urine odor but it is not dark in color. Had a baby just 3 months ago

I have very strong urine odor but my urine is not dark in color, I had a baby just under 3 months ago and was cleared at my 6 week check up but for a couple weeks now I ve had the strong urine odor and don t seem quite as fresh down there. I have no other issues. Other then I ve been finding myself extremely tired lately. More so then two kids under 2 would cause, I recently started taking 2 iron pills a day to see if that would help with the drowsiness part. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Sep 2011