Strong foul smell after urination. Black discharge. Tender paining kidneys. Causes?

I am a woman who just turned 57 and I ve been having black discharges that have started to occur a lot more. I don t know if it s from my bladder or vagina . Had my uterus taken out 17 years ago but they kept my ovaries. It s definitely a very black discharge and I have to wear a pad every day. Most times while going to the bathroom, after I urinate, there is a strong foul smell. I ve never have had a smell that bad. Sometimes my kidneys are tender and ache. The thing that concerns me the most is that it s an actual BLACK discharge with strong smell. It s not a brownish black or dark brown . My discharge is always black and never varies with any other color. What could this possibly mean? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012