Stress, headache, stiff neck, shoulder pain. Is it worth getting an MRI?

Hi doctor, I have been under a lot of stress recently and been suffering bad headaches and a large amount of head pressure as weel as neck and shoulder pain for the past three weeks, the stress is gone now but I am now left with stiff neck and shoulders which is affecting my sleep. I also have a clicking sound in the back of my head which I only hear when I am lying down it is in sync with my heartbeat , I am worried that due to all the head pressure over the past three weeks I may have caused damage to my head, is it worth getting an MRI? Also what treatments are there for stiff neck and shoulder? And the clicking noise in my head?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013