Stopped using depo shot. Getting irregular periods, white discharge. Pregnancy test negative. Is it normal?

Hi I m 24 I stopped using the depo shot in early march. I bled mostly that whole month. April Im not sure if I had a period in the beginning of month or not but on the 21 I had light bleeding for two days. I ve been cramping for two weeks I had white lotions discharge no smell itch or burn for a week witch turned to a brown watery discharge which I ve had for almost three days. I took a pregnancy test it said neg. is it took early to test? This would be my second pregnancy
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012