Stopped using Depo. Periods missed. Had unprotected sex. Chances of pregnancy?

I have a question about my chances of being pregnant right now? im 19 & 150 pounds. I started using birth control when i was about 13. Started with the pill but couldn t remember to take it every day so i moved to the patch have sensitive skin so moved to the Depo and was on the depo for about 3 or 3 1/2 years then missed my shot in january of last year.up till about 4 months ago i did not have an actual period but i would have like a black or brown ( like old blood) slimy membrane discharge about every month. My period has ben kind of regular since january. January i started on the 11th and ended the 15th. February i started on the 7th and ended the 12th. And in march i started the 14th and ended the 19th and its now April 28th and i still haven t started, but i have had unprotected sex one to two times a day, every day from April 11th through April 21st...does this mean that i could have a chance of becoming pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012