Stopped taking pill when spotting. Lower back pain, sore stomach, tender breasts, nausea. Negative pregnancy tests. What could this be?

im 21 i stopped taking the pill a few days before my last period when i got it it was more spotting than a period... im due it again on monday but im getting lower back pain my stomach is sore nd bloated my breasts are tender im eatting more nausea through out the day iv taken two pregnancy tests both came up negative can you tell me what this could be please thanks
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013