Stopped taking birth control, had nausea, bad gas. When will I know if I'm pregnant?

I stopped taking birth control in July . I had a period July, August , and September. I have not had a period in oct , nov, or December.. I had nausea for 3 weeks off and on in dec and threw up about 3 times. I have also had A LOT of bad gas in the past 2 weeks (pass about every 5 minutes). Never had this problem with gas before this long. I went to the doctor last week and took a blood test for pregnancy and she said it was negative! She also said that she has heard of women not showing pregnancy in the blood until 4 months!!!! What are some other things that could be wrong with me if I m not pregnant? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013