Stopped taking birth control. Achy joints and muscles, shortness of breath, fatigue. Are these related to stopping medication?

I stopped taking my bc rigt at Thanksgiving. The following weekend I did a bunch of yard work and was sore following that, which I expected. It s been two weeks since then and I still have slightly achy muscles, I have achy joints, weakness, occasional shortness of breath, extreme fatigue and some times I can feel my heart pounding all over. It s almost as if I m in a continuous anxiety attack. I was just trying to find out if this could be related to stopping birth control , since it all seemed to happen around the same time. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012