Stopoed Depo. Delayed period, nausea, abdominal pain, fuller breasts. Had yeast infection

I was on depo since day 1 of my first baby. Been on it a year. I did stop takin it for 2 months and went back on it. Now i officially stopped takin it, i had my LAST shot months ago. No spotting no funny side effects. My first period was nearly 2 months ago, it lasted me da normal 5 days, steady flow. but now im late , 2 weeks exactly. Past 4 weeks iv a bladder/ kidney infection , yeast infection twice, nausea ,non stop period pain, abdomin pain, fuller breasts wit quick pains and tired. No test yet waintin till monday. i am tryin to concieve.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012