being a progesterone
preparation is known to cause lesser amount of bleeding.
Now it is more than two months since you had your last menses. All your symptoms though can be due to progesterone also, demand to rule out the pregnancy
first. So get urine pregnancy test and/or ultrasonography
done which will clarify the situation.
If this is not pregnancy, do not get disheartened. Depo Provera is a reversible birth control medicine. It may take up to about 6 months for you to conceive. In fact I would advice you to wait for 6 months before you go for pregnancy to have a stable pregnancy.
Before you go for pregnancy, please get your urinary and yeast infections
For urinary infection, get the urine examined microscopically. If infection is seen, get culture sensitivity done which will reveal to which antibiotics the organisms are sensitive. You will be put on one of those antibiotics.
If you are having yeast infection of vagina, you will be given local vaginal pessaries or lotion for application. Along with application of medicines, please follow the following instructions:
1. Get both of you treated simultaneously for yeast infection (even if your partner is not having any symptoms) lest reinfections are commonly known.
2. Shave the private parts clean, otherwise the discharged painted in the hair causes reinfection.
3. Cut the nails short.
4. Every day boil the underwear for 20 minutes.
5. Use panty liners and discard them every day.
6. After the treatment is over, discard the underwear and use fresh new ones.
7. Till you are declared cured, please observe sexual abstinence.
These instructions apply to both the partners.
After getting cured from both the infections only, attempt for pregnancy.
Please report to your Gynaecologist.