Stomach pain, watery stool, constipated. On Norflox, omeprazole, ciprofloxince. Suggest?

Sir I am 34 yr male. I have stomach trouble since 14-18 years.... Earlier I have problem of watery stool and slight abdominal pain with loose motion very frequently about every 12-16th day. I then took different medicinces like Norflox, omeprazole , ciprofloxince etc. The was effective for the time being but problem persist again within the same gap. I also taken so many ayurvedic and unani treatment. Now currently (since about 8 months) my stool is not watery nor I am constipated. The stool is solid/semi solid and I feel satisfaction after stool. But currently I am facing a problem of stomach pain at every 15-17 days. I feel very good for 15-18 days and also my hunger is well. But suddenly I feel stomache and lose my apetite for 2-3 days. Even I also do t want to drink water and eat something. After 3-4 days the problem itself deplete and I feel better. My doctor took all investigations whole abdomen ultrasound, endoscopy , lever funtion profile etc, all is OK, But my problem is as it is. After each 15-17 days I face slight stomache and lose my apetite. Althoug stool is normal. Please suggest and help.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013