stomach pain, Omeprazole ineffective

I have bad stomach pain since 3 weeks my Dr priscribe omparazole once a day for 2 weeks. Now it s 1 week on doesn t help what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 8 Mar 2012
Pain abdome has 100causes.You have not mentioned the location of abdomen.Probable causes may be
1.If the pain is in right lower quadrent,may be Amoebic colon / chronic appendicitis / bladder stone
2.Mid of the stomach--gastritis /acidity3.Left upper quadrent splenic 4.Right upper quadrent liver causes
5.Some times chronic intestinal infection is mis diagnosed.I advise you get investigated for1.Ultra Sound abdomen.2.Endoscopy3.urine and stool tests,and see the DR with reports