Stomach pain, vomiting after endoscopy operation for kidney stone, stunt removal. Cause of problem?

Hi Sir, My father has taken endoscopy operation last month for kidney stone removal. After two weeks stunt removal also done, after that he got stomach pain 2/3 time when he Travers and also he got vomited at the time. Could you please let me know what could be the problem? is it because of endoscopy operation? if yes is it normal side effect? or do we need to admit the doctor immediately? Looking forward for your answer.. Thanks in Advance, Jakki
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012