Stomach pain since a long time, frequent burping, bitter tongue, lack of taste, on medicine for H plyori. What could the problem be?

Hi I have a problem with my stomach since long time but recently I started having severe stomach pain with Frwquent burping and my mouth is feeling bitter also my tongue feels like tasteless and I was taking medication for H pylori but it didn t seem to work. so just yesterday my doctor examined my stomach through gastroscopy I am tensed what can be the problem with me
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012