Stomach pain, loose stools, nausea. On satrogel, sompraz. Stool test shows bacterial infection. Treatment?

Since the past 1 month i have been suffering from stomach problem..along with loose motions also suffered from stomach ache in lower abdomen . stool test revealed some bacterial infection .I consulted a doctor and was given. medicines which included satrogel, sompraz 40 ,sporalac plus, enzox plus. This was prescribed for 7 days. I got some relief but dont feel completely alright....feel weak, slightly nauseatic. The doctor now gave me Lafaxid 10(14 days) zenflox 200(14 days) pancrevat (14 days), and also drotin, and velgut for 7 days. and injection for vit d3 (arachidol 6 lac iv) i dont know much about these medicines and my scared to take so many medicines. please guide me.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012