Stomach pain, itching all over body, blood test normal. What can i do?

I recently took a blood , urine , and a stool test . No infection in blood but a small amount of pus cells are present in the urine but there is a lot of bacteria in the stool. Stomach pains present only after having food and mostly have to visit the toilet after that. Currently itching is present all over the body throughout the day. No other symptoms found. I had taken Ciplox TZ for five days twice a day. The itching was reduced during the course.(previously i had taken tablets for allergies but the itching did not reduce). Please Advice.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013