Stomach pain, dizziness, shaking, vomiting. What is going on?

I just woke up from a dead sleep from stomach pain. Thinking that I needed to use the bathroom I went to the toilet sat down and started to feel very weak dizzy and could not control my body. That s when I started shaking as if I was going to have a seazer. So I stood up and felt like I was going to throw up when I did. I thre up twice and feel a little paid but not as bad. What is going on with my body? And should I go to the hospital?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012