Stomach pain, burning, nausea, excessive gas, frequent bowel movements, low back pain and acid reflux. Any advice ?

Stomach pain and burning, nausea, excessive gas, frequent bowel movements, lower back pain , and acid reflux . Symptoms are constant but at their worst after eating. Symptoms started three months ago around the time I stopped getting the Depo-preva shot. Symptoms started off mild with stomach pain only. In November I went to the ER. The dr. Only did blood test and abdominal x-ray . Said it was probably an ulcer and gave me Prilosec and Carafate. I cannot take the Carafate as directed(before meals) because it makes me very nauseated. Prilosec helped in the beginning but does not help anymore. I m still taking prilosec with Tums, I drink aloe vera juice at night, and only eat soup and bread because i cannot stomach anything else. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013