Oily, greasy skin, skin darkening, blackheads. Tried creams, face wash, no relief. Cure for symptoms?

Hello. I am a 14 year old girl. I have a oily skin and it is my main problem. It seems to get dirty easily. I ve used toners, creams tried many facewashes like neutrogena , aloe vera ones and clean and clear. I ve read articles on google, doesn t seem to help. Plus i m too young to consult a skin doctor. And also my skin used to be fair now it s getting darker with more blackheads. Please help :(
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012