Stomach pain after partially protected sex, bubbling noises in abdomen. Infection?

Right after my boyfriend and I were fooling around with each other (we didn t have sex), my stomach began to hurt and then the next day I got my period. It was really strong. Now, I m on the last days of my period, and my stomach feels hot. It doesn t usually feel hot. My ovaries have a sudden sharp pain to them, and it I could it feel it make bubbling noises. Is it possible for me to feel a pulse down there? Do I have an infection or something?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013