Stomach pain, acne, memory problems. Family history of PCOS. Is this normal?

Hi, I am a 16 year old female with a family history of PCOS . Normally I am underweight (Being 5 2 and usually 98-106 lbs) But recently I have experienced an extreme loss in appetite . I do not have any sort of eating disorder and I have also been feeling very tired. There aren t any external factors for depression either: in fact, My life is going very well. I sometimes get random stomach pains (centered just under my ribs) and it mostly occurs around the time I would be ovulating. I lack body fat, so it s probably why I have very irregular cycles. On a smaller note, I also have had some worsening acne, and it s not severe, but more so than my mother or father have ever had (Spreading to back and somewhat on legs in a mild fashion, whereas they only had it on their face.) On a small note, I also have been having memory problems. I used to have a very good memory for detail, though now it takes me unusually long to even do simple math. I also stutter a lot now and lose my train of thought mid-sentence. I hope a lot of this is just normal growing up, but I m not sure. I hate puberty.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012