Stomach pain, Swollen lymph node in neck. Prednisone and antibiotics prescribed. Treatment?

I have some swollen lymph nodes in my neck one is about an inch and the other half an inch. 2 of my (deep) cervical nodes are hard and fixed. 1 is the size of a peanut and the other just a tad smaller. I also have 2 hard fixed lymph nodes on the left side of my groin that are the size of a peanut and 3 on the right side of my groin that are hard and about the same size. My dr put me on prednisone and antibiotics. I had stomach pain last night I assume from prednisone, and noticed to the left of my belly button I had a lump/knot and I could feel my pulse, it was fairly strong you could see my hand thumping just laying my hand on it. So I felt around the rest of my abdomen and in right lower quadrant (to the left) is a hard fixed knot. its about the size of a bouncy ball, and I don t have a uterus. *edit* I am 30. I have lost 26 lbs since February, no exercise change, i get fairly nauseous when I eat, and it doesn't take as much for me to feel full. Some of the lymph nodes went down from prednisone, the really hard ones didn't and one is slightly larger now . The large bouncy ball lump in my lower abdomen is still there, it didn't hurt before if i pushed on it, now if I do then my right side hurts, and I get this burning type pain. I went to my GP they said the knot in abdomen was probably fatty tissue, and they would watch it. They said lymph nodes were from where I had MONO as a teenager. ( they haven't been hard untill now) and that I was probably just having a flare up
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013