Stomach pain. Sonography shows anteverted uterus. Should uterus be removed?

My mother is 44yrs old, she had pain in stomach then we consulted to local docters. Then we made sonography tests in the test it is diagnosed that uterus is anterverted , bulky & measures 8.7x5.5x3.7cms. Myometrium shows normal homogenous echo texture. A well defined hypoechoic intramural fibroid measuring approx. 4.2x3.2 cms is noted in posterior uterine wall on right side intending the edometrail cavity . Multiple Nabothain cysts are noted on cervix. Endometrail echo complex is in midline & appears 14mm in thickness. We consulted to a gyneac. Doctor , she gave medicines and told if it goes by medicines it s ok or then we have to remove the pregnancy bag by surgery. What should we do please suggest us.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012