Stomach, lower abdominal and back pain since intake of postinor1. Normal?

Hi, I took postinor 1 (emergency contraceptive pill ) on 27th of Nov i.e. 5 days back but since then i m having stomach pain and sometimes i have lower abdominal n lower back pain also. I am a little worried about this pain..just want to know if there is anything to worry about or this is normal? I had my last periods on 10th of nov so should i wait for sometime or go for a pregnancy test or visit some doctor. Please suggest.Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  88 Awaiting Answer