Stomach discomfort, headache, dizziness, neck pain, shoulder pain and back pain. Due to stress?

Hello, Doctor. I am Frida. I got stomach discomfort, headache, dizziness , neck pain , shoulder pain and back pain . It has been like this for one week. I have no problem in appetite and sleeping. But, I feel tired and get fatique easily after working. I am a Kindergarten Teacher and for these past few days, I don t feel like going to school. Do I have mental disorder or am I just physically down due to overloaded work? Please kindly give me advices and suggestions. Thank you, Doctor.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013