Stomach cramps, morning sickness, unprotected sex. On birth control. History of PCOS. Causes for symptoms?

hi i am 31 years old and have pcos and have just been on the pill in june for that month only followed by a really bad monthly cycle me and my husband have been having sex howevever in the last week since starting a new diet i have lost 6lbs but in the last 3 to 4 days having been having stomach cramps and feeling very sick in the mornings i also feel alot more tired than i usally do but struglling to get comfy and sleep once in bed what adavise can you give me to help me found out what might be causing this and what i can do to feel better
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer