Stomach cramps and bloating during periods. Big solid clots in the discharge. What could it be?

A couple days ago I got my period and experienced alot of cramping and bloating as usuall but later at midnight I woke up with an urge too pee while sleeping i was still having alot of cramps i woke up to use the rest room but i would feel more pain has i walked to the bath room has i sat to pee it was hurting even more as i went pee i felt like something riped inside me and feel in the bath room toilet it wasn t a baby but like a piece of meat like stuff it was pretty big but it didnt look like a fetus or anything.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012