Stomach cramping, light headed, feels like popped neck, feel weak, no proper sleep. Should be concerned ?

Hi! Since last night my stomach was cramping, hurting, and feeling empty. I m light headed and I loose my eye sight for a split second when standing and walking (It immediately returns though). I feel weak and my neck feels like it needs to be popped, but it won t. I don t ever nap, but today i ve slept 12 hours (including the nights sleep). I woke up in the middle of the night with a bubbling sensation high in my stomach that made me feel like I needed the throw up, it never happened. No diarhea or vomiting . Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012