Stomach bulging, flatulence, sleep disturbance. Taking Nasivion, Essomex LT, eye drop. How to maintain a good health?

I am 73 having bloob pressure 150/76 & blood sugar---- fasting 127 & pp 152; height 5 81/2 , weight 60.5kg.I consume 2 moderate pegs of vodka every evening to ensure good sleep & bowel clearance in the morning.I am non-vez I do morning walk for 40/45 minutes followed bypranayam & yoga for an hour; Now I have switched to consume sugar-free instead of sugar. Of late my belly is bulging & asense of flatualance is there sleep is also getting disturbed.please adviseto upkeep my health.About medicines- to clear nasal congestion I take nasal drop (nasivion classic) twice a day; for BP I TAKE 1 TABLET (ESSOMEX LT) 7 MFC EYE-DROP to prevent watering of eyes.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012