Stomach ache, tiredness, dizziness, frequent urge to pass stools, green urine. What could be the problem?

Hello, my boyfriend has been experiencing stomach aches, tiredness, dizziness and he frequently has to go to the bathroom at night which is not like him and today his urine was green (he has not been eating or drinking anything green for more than the last 24 hours). He is generally feeling sick but sometimes he is better and sometimes he is worse. He has been going through this for about a week and I thought it was just a regular stomach- flu but his symptoms are getting weirder and weirder. Do you know what might be the problem? Many thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012