Stitches in lower lip after falling down. Numbness after removal of stitches. Is it permanent?

Hello Dr . I did a surgery to my lip because i lost my blood pressure at the morning and fall on the ground , they did stitch my lower lip from inside and outside , now is after one week , they removed the stitches , i have numbness on my lower lip just at the line where the lip meets the skin at the right part of the lip . I have pictures to show you , i am afraid that it will be permanent numbness , and too much confused because of that:-(
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013