Stitches appear to opening post anal skin tag removal. Will the skin heal properly?

I had anal skin tag removal done about 4 days ago and my dr put stitches in. within 1-2 days the stitches appear to have opened singnificantly and I d imagine if the skin heals without the stitches ill end up with bad scarring ! A huge factor that contributed to my decision to remove the tags was for cosmetic purposes---- I m so scarred that my behind has NO hope for a 100% attractive recovery :( ... I need serious advice !
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012