Stiffness in penis causing penetration issue, diabetic, zemer p1 and vitamin medication, smoking and stress, Treatment?

Sir, after posting in Gulbarga Im facing stiffness in penis and problem became serious for penetration. Im sugar petient since last 18 years and nowadays taking Zemer P1 along with vitamin . I am smoker too and facing stress as project work is not accelarating. Also due to this tension im not able to sleep as earlier? could u please advise a medicine so that I can enjoy my sexiual life as it was just one year earlier
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012