Stiff neck, painful, weakness, sore throat. Taking analgesics. Suggest?

I am 52 Male. about three months back I experienced a stiff neck . Thinking it to be cassual pain I overlooked it. Since I was simultaneously under going dental treatment I was on analgesics and hence did not felt the pain. Now even after three months the pain has once again erupted and from last two days i am having a very stiff neck. I am also feeling very week. I have no fever . Yes I do feel that I am experiencing a mild sore throat from last three months. Should I call on an ortho or an ENT
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013