Stiff and painful neck after boxing class. Disturbs sleep. What could this be?

I have a pain in my neck similar to a stiff neck . I ve had it for 2 weeks now after I took this boxing class at the gym. It has gotten worse and now it runs from my neck down to my shoulder blade and under my tricep area. It feels like a dislocation or something and it has been preventing me from getting a normal sleep for 2 weeks now. It is quite uncomfortable and nagging throughout the day. Any ideas on what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012