Std infection, gonorrhea, sexually active, green milky discharge from penis, asal congestion, fever, bad breathe, stiff neck. Self medicated ciprbay 750mg. Are these symptoms of infection or side effects of medicine?

Hi. I have a query regarding a STD infection, Gonorrhea , sexually active in the last 7 days and noticed a light green milky discharge from my penis 2 days ago. Classic Gonorrhea symptom. So have self medicated with Ciprobay 750mg in the last 24 hours. All is well, however slight nasal congestion , fever, bad breathe (metallic), body odour and aching/ stiff neck plus noticeable aching in my ankles, not necessarily muscular, worsening during today. Are these potentially symptoms of the infection or side effects of the Ciprofloxacin ?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012