Starting with encorate chrono for epilepsy. Why am I shivering and unable to concentrate on work?

Hi sir, I am a degree student,i had started my medicine course from 2007..starting with encorate chrono 200 for epilepsy ,but gradually my condition got worse,and started to get shaked up..then i started having encorate 300 along with levipil 250..after 2-3 years..i started getting shivering problems with ma hands ,my hands do shiver when i do each and every work..I dont know y this shivering came..and i had found that..its more seen when iam concentearting and working..when i get tensed ..its found morre..what should i do..should i continue with the same medicine??is ther any side effects for these medicines..please help me out..??
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012