Started using skinlite cream, improved skin tone. Worried about side effects ?

hello AAAAA..from last week i started using skinlite cream on seeing a drastic change on my friends face on using the product...and i one week i found a lot of difference in my skin has come 1 tone what do i do now....i wish if i could continue using it since im happy on experiencing it....i apply it before i go to bed everyday...n during daytime i make sure that i use proper sunscreen cream n get can i expect the same result on continueing with it? on the same hand im tensed since i found a lot f comments online about the side effects of it....can u please help me...what do i do now? thank you!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012