Started birth control Lutera. Finished Cipro prescription for UTI. Why do I smell?

Hello, I recently just started a new birth control called Lutera. I was on Jolivette for over a year and it made me have extremely irregular periods. My last period was April 23-25. I finished my last pack of Jolivette on Saturday, May 12 & the same day I finished my Cipro prescription for a UTI . That same night, May 12, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he came inside me. I started the Lutera the next day, May 13 at the regular time I always take the pill. About a week ago, I started getting extreme dizziness , nausea at different points in the day, fatigue , headaches , frequent urination and a heightened sense of smell. Like if I smell some cheese, it makes me want to puke (And fyi, I m a cheese lover)..so it s weird that i can t stand the smell now. I m concerned that I might be pregnant. When is the best time for me to take a pregnancy test? Does Cipro counteract the drug Jolivette in any way? (I never skipped any days with my birth control or was late taking it, I was extremely anal about being consistent with it)...is there a likelihood that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012