Stage four lung cancer, shallow breathing, unconscious, bloody foam from nose. What does this indicate?

My dad is dying of metastasized stage four lung cancer in home hospice care. He has been unconscious and has started the death rattle sound 24 hours ago. Over the past two hrs his breath is more shallow and dk brown bloody foam is coming from his nose . Does this indicate that he will die very soon? We want his suffering to end. He is on hourly doses of liquid morphine with lorazepam ever other hr.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013